Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gosh....

its been sooooo long...

ok im just going to post lots of drawings i've made  then talk about random crap. haha...

Occtopi are so rad guys

moleskine 27, 28

moleskine 23, 24

moleskine 25, 26

moleskine 26

I'm so busy with school and work. I just Tumble most of the time because its so easy... I just add a shit ton of crap to my queue and then tell it when to post and It updates so nicely. I know i can do that here too but then i'd actually have to write something...

I started reading the boys by Garth Ennis because I love Preacher so much. But in the boys sometimes I think its just too much. like too much sex and too much guts.  Usually I like super action guts but it all seems like its just there for shock value. Still enjoying it though, had to skip a few pages because I didn't want to see some things but its ok gotta get into a teenage boy mindset to enjoy it all maybe.

what else... OH YEAH I SAW DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979 IN CONCERT!
DSCN0046 - Copy

yeah thats right. I had to get pulled out of the pit for the first time in my life. (I'm getting old..) the guy had to basically go into the pit and scoop me out with such force he fell on his ass once he got me.
I was pretty sore for a while but yeah it was an amazing experience. I thought I was gonna get trampled to death for a sec... was being pushed down by a sea of sweaty bodies. when i got pulled out It felt like i was being baptised... Born again to the music of my youth. I'm not christian by the way... Just theres no other way to describe it. thought i was dead then got plucked out of it all by a bouncer that I will forever love .
DSCN0056 - Copy

DSCN0052 - Copy

DSCN0088

DSCN0072 - Copy

DSCN0076 - Copy

told u zombies were real

<3

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment